Brady and I had a great holiday vacay. We spent one week in Washington and the next week in Utah. Gosh our families are so good to us! It was fun for both of us to finally meet each other's entire family. and now I'm wishing I could still sleep in till 10am :(
Here we are after a day of shopping :)

Brady had never been to Washington before and kept saying I grew up in a forest! lol.
He'd never seen trees that tall. and we had lots of pretty white snow.

Oh Christmas tree!

We got some snorkel gear for our honeymoon.... thanks sista!

We have a tradition of throwing all the wrapping paper in the middle of the room and jumping into it at the end.

Family photo :)

We spent New Year's in Utah and had fun playing games and watching fireworks!

Hope you all had a great holiday too! Happy New Years!!!
5 comments:
Fun times Sista :)
Looks like you had a great holiday! I'm having a hard time getting back into the school routine! Just one more week would have been perfect!
Love the picture with all the wrapping!!! i am hoping for some warm weather in March In Vegas!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! So, total bummer: I am not going to be in town this weekend when you're here picking up Brady's car. I am going to Rexburg with my dad (we didn't go the week after Christmas because of weather). Bummer!!!!
Ok miss Jen! Where have you been? I miss ya like a fat person on a diet misses sugar! We need to hang out and soon! I need some adult conversation in my life! AHHH!
Post a Comment