The Invitations have offically all been sent out! Yay! I've even started getting some of the rsvp cards back already... which not gonna lie, it's pretty fun. The best story is from my friend at work... her son was in my class last year and when they got the invitation he was in LOVE with the picture... she said he put it in his room and informed her that they needed to buy a frame for it! haha! that's the cutest thing I've heard!
Then my bosses daughter had a funny reaction when she saw the "kissing" picture of me and Brady on the stamp... she said, "gasp, I'm going to have to talk to Miss Gordon about that!"



2 comments:
Cutest invitations EVER!!
Awww cute invites and cute stories! Just love the little kiddies! Pretty sure I am sad you are moving out and all... but pretty sure I am excited for the wedding! P.S I am in the process of blog updating. Be proud!
Post a Comment