CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HaPpY EaSteR!!!

So I just have to blog about how adorable Brady is... so the other day we were talking about Easter and what traditions we had growing up. I told him about how one year my mom made my Easter into a scavenger hunt. She hid Easter presents all over the house and at each spot there would be an egg with a clue to lead me to the next present (cute huh?). So this morning I got up and Brady announced that my Easter basket was hiding somewhere in the living room... (yep! He totally did a scavenger hunt for me :)

So here was the first clue written on the egg...
Which led me to the kitchen...
and then the bathroom...
and the last one was outside!
Pretty cute right!?! I can't wait to have kids so we can try it with them :)


This is an Easter dessert I made today... it's a cheesecake made to look like an Easter basket!
Here's some of our Easter decor...

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter!





Last weekend...
Last weekend we celebrated Kati's birthday. We had a little get together at our house!

awww... what a cute birthday girl. (thanks for holding the pose during my camera malfunction kati :)

5 comments:

stephanie beals said...

How cute. Who knew Brady was creative?!

Tami said...

Your husband is totally adorable! Hope you had a fun Easter Sista!
XOXO

Jess,Von, and Samantha Higgs said...

What a fun Easter! I am totally going to steal that idea! So fun! I love the cheescake! Look at you going on domestic!

Plain City Dickamores said...

what a homemaker you are!! love the Cake!!!

Carrie said...

Hey Jen! I sent you an email to your jenberry email address. I hope you still have that one! Let me know!