CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Celebrations!!!

Graduation!!!
Last weekend we celebrated Brady's graduation... you can officially refer to him as "Dr." now :) Brady's parents were able to make it and we had a fun time celebrating with them. I am so proud of Brady! He was in the top 10 of his graduating class. Gosh I married a smarty!

Birthday!
Yup, I turned the big 28... yikes that's way to close to 30!
This is the first birthday I got to celebrate with Brady, so that was fun. I woke up to this cuteness, and later there was flowers, dinner with friends, and cake! oh and all his presents to me had to do with the letter "M" because I was born in "M"ay and he calls me "M"y cutie pie. Pretty creative eh? His parents were even in on it and got me a giftcard to "M"acys! (Thanks everyone for the fun bday)
Field Day!
Last Friday our school had field day. The kids had a fabulous time and I got a fabulous farmers tan :( Here's some pics of my cute kiddos!





2 comments:

Tami said...

1) Congratulations Doctor Smarty Pants!!!! I am proud of my new Brother-in-Law!!! :)

2) I love the "M" theme of your Berfday!!!! So cute. When you get here, we are going with a "G" theme...(Gordon Girls @ Gardner Village!) duh.

3) Where's the picture of your farmer's tan??? I just wanted to see that!

Nate and Marcie said...

Congrats Brady!
And I hope your birthday was great, sounds like Brady did a great job at making it special. Can't wait to see you in a few days and help you celebrate again!
Love ya!