CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Break & First Day Back...

The week went by way too fast, but I had a great time hanging out with my mom! We got to go shopping, see the Donny & Marie show (and yes, I totally shook Donny's hand... twice), and go eat at yummy places like this... my mom always knows where to get the BEST ice cream!
Aunt LuAnn & Brent were in town too!

yummy!

We had a bachelorette party for Kati... 1 hr. massages and dinner at the Palms.
Kati and Scott are getting married this week! Yay!
Natalie and a couple of her friends were here for thier bachelorette party too, except I didn't get any pics of them :( It was fun having them here though!

Today was our first day of school. Here's a pic of my group of kiddos. They're a pretty spunky group! We did our treasure hunt to find the Pirate's treasure (aka my boss dressed up like a pirate). It was a fun way to get familiar with the school.

Well, I think we're off to a great year!

2 comments:

Nances said...

You look like the most fun teacher! Good luck with a new year. It's weird you only get a week to prepare for the new group. That ice cream looks SO good, next time we come down let's go there:)
Miss you guys!

Tami said...

No fair having FUN without me!! Maybe I wanted to touch Donny Osmond's hand TOO!
Anyway, your new pirates are cute. :)