CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trip to Utah: Part Uno


Brady Nance
This is my cute boyfriend Brady... we've been dating since June and things are going really great! We met at a camping trip with his ward and we've been dating ever since! He is going to UNLV and has one year left of dental school... but he's applying to Orthodontic schools because that is what he would really love to do (He is soooo smart!)
We get along so well and he is amazingly sweet to me. He is always thinking of ways to make me happy:) and I love him soooooo much!
GaRdEneR ViLlaGe

So I discovered my absolute, most favoritest shopping place EVER! It's this cute little village i guess you would say, where all the tiny houses are stores. Dang cute stores... every single one of them! I had the hardest time not buying everything! They already had Halloween and Christmas decor out and so I just had a hay day really!

funny story... i called brady up to come meet us there and apparently his great great great grandpa established this place!! small world eh?


Oh and note to Marcie... pretty sure you live right down the street from this practically right??? We have to go there together!!! Let's do some Christmas shopping there kay?





Here's my mom and my Aunt LuAnn having a blast!
(I don't think they've ever played this game before... it was pretty entertaining to watch! haha!)


The Gordon Girls


I just had a fabulous trip to Utah to spend time with my family. We rented an amazing condo at a place called Moose Hollow. It was a 3 story condo that had a game room with air hockey/pool/foose ball, it's own theater room, a hot tub, and king size bunk beds (never knew those existed!) We mostly just hung out at the pool and condo but it was such a fun time!














2 comments:

chapman said...

If I was there, I had fun! Especially the shopping. Very cute blog.

XOXO,
Mom

Nate and Marcie said...

Cute blog Jenn! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world, now I can see pictures of your cute boyfriend! Oh, and Gardener Village is about 2 minutes from my house, I LOVE that place! Love ya, Marcie