Family Reunion:
Made it back up to Utah for the family reunion. This is a pic of my mom, aunt, and uncles doing a little lunchtime theater "Monty Python Search of the Chapman Grail" (aka grandma's famous congo bars mmm :)
It was HILARIOUS!
Oh and grandma and grandpa were able to make it too :)
SPRINGVILLE, UTAH
I also got to go to Springville to meet Brady's adorable family. His parents are super nice and even let me steal some tomatoes from their garden. lol and I met his younger sister Natalie and we rocked out on guitar hero (pretty sure i'm addicted to that now Nat! everytime I hear an aerosmith song i get excited! haha) and I met his older sister Trisha and her cute little family. 4 year old Lizzy said the cutest lunch prayer which included a detailed description of her new bunkbed and her gratefulness for the monsters being out of the house! I wish I could pray as good as that!!!
Unfortunately I have no pictures to show for this (next time for sure :) and I will be working on Brady's posture so that he doen't have a gut like in the picture below! ahahaha! jk brady... you know I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment