CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Road Trip to La Jolla!!

So on Friday my ward took a quick trip to Cali. I went with my very good friend Stephanie and like 50 other people on the LDS tour bus... the bus ride was long but we entertained ourselves with 2 hours of singing (only mormons would do that haha!) and some games of course.
We got there late Friday night and headed straight to the beach for a bonfire. Then bright and early the next day we went to an aquarium...

After that we were off to the beach and spent the entire day there! If only Vegas had a beach!
and on our way home we got to stop by the temple. This one is my FAVORITE!!!


3 comments:

Tami said...

I wanted to go to the beach too!

Nate and Marcie said...

Looks like so much fun! We actually went to the beach in La Jolla when we went to San Diego a couple of weeks ago to take pictures for the wedding. Too bad we weren't there at the same time!

stephanie beals said...

La Jolla was so much fun! I love that you signed me up to go, and then told me after! LOL. I am pretty sure the front of the bus was sick and tired of us singing, but they have to expect that from the rowdy kids in the back right?