CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GiRl PoWeR!


Today I started my kickboxing/dance group and it was a success!.... check out the turn out! I couldn't even get all the girls in the picture cuz there was 75 of them!!!!! We had such a good time... I swear they were smiling and laughing the whole time :) Fun times I tell ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY looks like fun chica! Youve got your work cut out for you this year... lOvEs!

Tami said...

OMGosh You're so POPULAR...you can't even help it.
You were probably all like, "I'm sorry everyone's so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm popular."


lol.

Plain City Dickamores said...

cute blog Jennifer, i am going to add yours to mine. mine is private now so will you send me your e-mail and i will add you.My e-mail is soccerhen@gmail.com. By the way it was Great to see you this Summer, i had a lot of fun at the Village. And I am Glad to see that Brady is still around..!!! tami will be here in about 10 days we will have so much Fun.