CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

DiSnEyLaNd!!!!

So last weekend Brady and I got to go to Disneyland!!!!
and who knew that there was a place for Brady to work inside Disneyland?!? I guess we should probably move there right away:)


My roommate Holly has been wanting to go for her birthday for like the last 4 years... and we finally made her wish come true! And I made her wear a birthday girl crown all day:)
So then we hopped into line and got stuck for hours and hours!
This is how we were feeling...

While others entertained themselves...

We were horrified to go on the Tower of Terror...
and the boys were... well, i'm not so sure what they were doing.

Here we are on the Tower of Terror. Brady was holding on to BOTH Scott and I as you can see from the expression on Scott's face. lol. and I was attempting to pose for the picture... a lil' late.


There was lots of walking of course

Part of the crew at California Land... my favorite place!

and my niece Brittanie and her friend Sarah met up with us there too!

"N" for Nance :)

It was a fun little get away... wish we could have stayed longer cuz now Brady is studying for his boards this Mon/Tues so I'm pretty much bored myself! But we are both so excited for the break, and can't wait to spend time with both of our families for the holidays!











3 comments:

Tami said...

Fun STUFF without me!!!!!!

stephanie beals said...

The last picture, by the letter N, should totally be your guys' holiday card! :)

Nate and Marcie said...

That's so fun, I want to go to Disneyland!!!