CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Engagement Pics

So Brady and I drove up to St. George last weekend to get our engagement pictures taken. Our photographer Jimmy Bishop is awesome! ... I have a link to his blog (Gideon Photography) if you want to check him out. We're using him for our bridal session and he's coming down for the wedding day too! Anyway, here's some of my favs. If there's one you especially like let me know and I'll make sure we send that one to you :)












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! They turned out so freaking good! And he got them done fast! P.S... I have found out about your ring and engagement pics randomly. On the internet. NOT FEELING THE LOVE!!! Important updates deserve texts missy!

Jess,Von, and Samantha Higgs said...

Ok so could you guys be any cuter! You look like you belong in a magazine add! I love them! They turned out great! Hope you are having a good time at home! Have a great Thanksgiving! P.S. Is Brady with you?

Carrie said...

I love your pictures! Super cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Tami said...

How come you guys are so CUTE?