CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bridal Shower Numero Dos!

Today my work threw me a bridal shower!
Jessica came and brought baby Samantha

Devon & Amy wore pink today, just for me! lol

They got me my favorite cake from DQ. YUM!


And Louise made me my fav punch

My boss got me the cute shower curtain I wanted

and Jess got me some fun stuff ;)
Gosh, I work with such amazing people! I 'm so grateful to be a part of Tom Williams ES. Thank you to everyone who came to the shower! You all are the best!
p.s. Brady had his interview today and he said it went really well. Yay! We're hoping to find out soon!
(16 more days till the wedding! Woo hoo!)








2 comments:

Carrie said...

It was so good to see some familar faces! It looks like so much fun. I wish I could be there.

Tami said...

YES!!!! (To Brady's interview going well)
And YAY!!!! To all the fun pre-wedding stuff you have going on! :)
Can't wait to see you!!!
XOXO