CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bridal Shower Numero Uno!

This weekend Brady's family threw me a Bridal Shower in Utah! It was soooo much fun! Brady's mom and his sisters did an awesome job putting it all together. I can't believe how good of a turn out it was and it was so great to meet some of Brady's relatives. They were all so incredibly nice.
Here's some pictures from the shower...

Part of the Nance Family

My aunt and cousins were able to make it down from Ogden.


My best friend Marcie came.

Dyan and Gretchen came all the way down from Plain City, UT


Grandma Nance made me this beautiful temple picture.
I can't believe how generous and kind everyone was. Brady and I got so many great things to help make our house feel like a home :) Thank you so much to everyone who came to the shower!! I love you all!!!
p.s. Brady and I found out today that we got the cute apartment we want! We sign the lease papers next Monday! Yay!







2 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

It was a fun shower, you got some great stuff! (even if my gift was a little saucy for the group :)
I also LOVED our little night out, it was exactly what I needed. You are the best!

Tami said...

Wish I was there too! I'm glad some of our fam was there for you though. :)
You got some good stuff Sista!!