CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Gettin ready...

Last weekend Britt and her friends came up to Vegas for a very quick trip.
Brady and I had our Bridal Photography session so my stylist (aka Britt) came up to help :) I have to say, Britt going to make-up design school couldn't have had a more perfect timing!

She did my make-up... check out her endless supply of make-up and tools!

... and my hair! haha! I had no idea my hair could do that!

and the end result :)
Thanks Britt! You're the bestest!

We did our photo session up in St. George... it was cloudy and FREEZING outside but at least we didn't get rained on!
The photographer said he would be sending me a cd in a week so I'll be posting pics soon!
p.s. 28 days :)


my bouquet





2 comments:

Tami said...

Yep...my daughter's got skills. haha :)
I can't wait to see your pictures!!!! They are going to be so BeAuTiFuL!

Tami said...

P.S. Of COURSE...the Spice Girls shirt. :)