CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is it too early...

...to post pictures of our bridal session????
I think NOT! :)
I couldn't wait so here they are...

so dramatic :)



He looks sooo handsome!








Here's the latest:
Brady and I put in our application for the apartment we want today... we're crossing our fingers that we get it! Also Brady has his interview for the ortho school next week, everybody put him in your prayers! :) And we're excited to come up to Utah this weekend for my first Bridal Shower! Yay! I will be posting on that soon. We've gotten lots of rsvp cards back and I'm so surprised at all the people who are going to make it! I can hardly wait!!!!! (23 days left :)








4 comments:

Carrie said...

WOW! They are so amazing! You look fantastic. I love the one with the pink shoes. You can alomost feel the attitude!

Tami said...

YES...I love it!!! I need to see more...could you figure that out please???

Plain City Dickamores said...

Love Love those pink pokey dotty shoes. Also i like the one by yourself in front of the house.

Danny said...

Love the pictures, that house is definetly a good spot for pics. But I think my favorite is that first one, where was that at. You only have a few weeks left, we are soo excited.