CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Study Night...

Ever since Brady started ortho school, Monday has turned into a funny ritual. He gets home, we eat dinner and turn on some tv. While we're watching tv he takes out his laptop and begins to study. Well after a little bit he turns to me and politely says, "Babe, do you want me to go in the other room?" translation: "I can't study so will YOU leave?" It's happened every Monday for awhile now, so I dunno why I forget. Thank goodness for my craftroom, and a job that I love to bring home. But really, from now on if anyone would like to hang out or call to chat, please think of me especially on Mondays:)

2 comments:

Angel and Leigh said...

I know how he feels! I'm totally in the same boat except I'm the one who leaves. I'm lucky to have my own little study room so that Leigh can have the TV and watch all of his "boy" tv shows ;)

good luck with school! I know it's hard on not only the students but the spouses as well. But it's worth it in the end!

Sarah said...

Danny used to shut himself in another room when he was studying for his CPA exams. It was terrible. I totally understand. Our house isn't very exciting on Mondays but we can still talk to you. :)