CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day!!

Brady and I had a fun weekend in Utah. We celebrated the 4th in Tremonton at Scott & Krista's house.
Natalie and I had our first adventure on a tandem bike... we almost crashed a couple of times but we got the hang of it.
Oooh yeah, check out our skills
The boys lit off the fireworks and had a little fun...
First Scott shocked us all by this trick...
... and then Brett gave it a try...
... and so Brady had to join in....
... and Nat was gutsy enough to do it!
The Nance's are pretty wild!
I'm still hoping to see the 205 corruption firework that we never got to light off... our fun was cut short after lighting a 12 shot firework, when a mysterious car with no headlights on (aka undercover cop) came around the corner and watched till we cleaned up.
Oh, and I also got to have a girly day with my sista and niece on Friday. We spent the day by the pool, and shopping of course! Thanks Britt for helping me find 3 cute new outfits! and sista, why can't we ever make it to DQ on time? Next time you're coming to my house and there's one right down the street. haha!
Well, now I have one more week off till I'm back to work... i'll be at the pool every day this week if anyone would like to join me:) Brady started school today and is already busy reading, reading, reading!








1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

Looks like you weekend was GREAT!!! I wanna come to DQ:) Have a great week by the POOL!!