CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

HaLLoWeeN DeCoR!

Well, I couldn't wait any longer and so I put my Halloween decorations up (last weekend! haha!)
Brady is so supportive and didn't even care... love him!
I got a lot of this stuff at Gardener Village
I love these little "potion" bottles... the one on the left says Bat wings so I put confetti shaped bats in it.
sparkles = happiness... even if it it a haunted house

I love these glittery chandliers I got at Michaels this year. and my cute Witch letters that my mom got me.
Now I just can't wait until November 1st so I can decorate for Christmas! That's right, I said Christmas:)

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love your Halloween decor!!! I really like your black chandeliers, did you get those at Michaels? I might hafta check that out. :)