CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

G.N.O.....

... that's "Girls Night Out" for those of you who don't speak Miley.
Me and my girls Kati and Stephanie had a girls night out to go see Miley Cyrus!!!! ahhhh! Seriously one of the best concerts I've been to... it doesn't get any better when there's a room filled with screaming girls and a bazillion glow sticks waving around.


I believe they were screaming... "It's the Cliiiimmmb!!!"

Well there you have it. As you can see she has matured a lot... if I were a parent I'm not so sure I would want my 5 year old there, but I'm thinking now that her songs are more grown up, it will be more acceptable for me to be a huge fan, cuz well I already have been. I consider it research/or a way to relate to my 1st graders. haha!
Oh, and she's coming out with a new movie (the director from The Notebook put it together). So I hope it's good. Oh and her opening act was Metro Station who sings "Shake Shake"... and the lead singer is her brother (I had no idea).
Welp, now you all know my secret... I LOVE Miley, and I'm proud of it!
Party in the USA people:) you know you love that one.

2 comments:

Jess,Von, and Samantha Higgs said...

Hey glad you had fun! Sorry the movie wasn't anything special! Hope you have a great week!

Tami said...

Not sure if Brittanie is even speaking to you now. Her jealousy is overwhelming, you know.