CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever!

(okay, besides our wedding day :)
BRADY GOT ACCEPTED TO UNLV'S ORTHODONTICS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!
I'm so happy for Brady because I know this is what he really wants to do and he deserves all the best! He has worked REALLY hard to get here and I'm so grateful that his dreams are coming true!
So to celebrate, I surprised him with this:
I had the music blasting "I Gotta Feeling"
(totally cheesy, I know :)
(aw, look at his happy face!)
Well, our future is looking bright and I'm so relieved to know what we'll be doing for the next 3 years. Everyone at my work is so happy we're staying in Vegas... they kept dropping by my room all day to congratulate us:) We are feeling so blessed right now, and I wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers! We love you all!


1 comment:

Tami said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAYYYYYYYYY!!!