Stephanie and I signed up for a sewing class at Joann's... and it was such a fun time! We were laughing the whole time because we were... well, let's just say we're a little "special" when it comes to sewing. We probably had a confused look on our face the whole time, and we asked the most questions... but our instructor was super nice!

It takes A LOT of concentration...

i'm totally giving someone this bag thingy for their christmas present... j/k

oh, yeah! check out the finished product! lol.

Our moms should be so proud! We're totally going domestic/Martha Stewart. Oh, but the best part is that when I told the instructor that I wanted to learn how to sew an apron, she said she could set up a class for that! So Steph and I will be back at Joann's for round 2 at the end of this month.... with an actual finished product this time.
2 comments:
Yay Sista!! Sew me something! I really want to take a sewing class too, so I can read a pattern and make cute stuff!
Oh and you & Stephanie really do look like sisters. haha
Maybe you can give me the bag for christmas....I am not sure anyone else would enjoy it like I would. LOL. Im excited for our apron making class. P.S. lets go find fabric soon!
Post a Comment