This week at work every day was a dress up day for Christmas. So I made Lindsay and I these tutus to wear on jingle bell day (and my mom got me the cute hat :)

Today was pajama day and our secretary came running out of the office with her camera when she saw me... cuz we ended up being twins today! (gotta love Target)

My kids performed in our Winter Show...

We danced to the song, "The Hat I got for Christmas is too Beeg." (it's sung by Speedy Gonzalez if you remember that cartoon)

It's about a boy who gets a sombrero for Christmas and it's too BIG! and all this crazy stuff happens like he can't tell where he's going, or if it's raining or snowing, and he fell into the river, and can't tell one thing from another and got married to his brother! So he keeps wondering why Santa brought him that sombrero!

I've got a class full of big personalities (just look closely at this pic and you'll see what I mean) so this was a good song for them. They totally got into it and had a great time. And they were really cute too :)
1 comment:
You are just too cute! I wish I could have been at the show! I wish I could have dressed up too! You know how much I like to dress up for all of the holidays! I miss you!
Post a Comment