CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

School fun...

So I'm finding it sad that I post more pictures on my school blog than this one. School blog you wonder? Yes, this year I decided to make a blog for my students and their families so they could see what we've been up to. Not all the parents have a computer but the ones that do love it! So since this blog is uneventful I thought I'd invite whoever wants to, to check out my school blog. It's set to private so this is how you log in:
mrsnance1063.blogspot.com
password: twtigers
I'll put a link on the side too
and I will definately work on taking more pics with Brady to put on this blog (well actually I have some I really want to put on here but don't want to blog it till the final papers are signed. But everyone should pray that Brady and I get the house ;)


1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

we are excited for you guys, Hope it all works out:)