CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our First Home!

So the past couple of months have been really great! Brady and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary and bought our first home. We looked for a house for what seemed like forever when we finally stumbled onto this brand new house! My good friend Stephanie was helping us with our house hunt and met us there the first time we were going to check it out. She beat us there and when she saw the master bed/bath she told the lady that she was sure we'd be getting it. haha! She knows me too well. I only had to see the downstairs to know it was "the one." lol. But it was pretty cool to watch the whole process of a house being built.
Here we are on our first visit.
The living room...
Our backyard...
This is the whole building... there's 3 units in each one. Our's is the one on the right.
The master bathroom
The kitchen
Living room again with paint on the walls :)
master closet with mirrors... and brady in the bathroom area
countertops... oooh la la!

My mom doing ballet in our closet!
Kati came to help us with the walk through... we had to test out the tub.
and finally the dreadful signing. My mom was there to capture the moment. haha!
oh and moving is pretty dreadful as well. But luckily we had some great help and only had to take one trip for all the big stuff.
awww... he looks so cute

Ta da!!!

Well that's it! We've been in our new house for about a week and a half and we LOVE it! It felt like home right away and we're pretty much unpacked (thank goodness). It's so nice to have 3 rooms now and I'm excited to finally have a guest room for our visitors. Now we just need to hang up pictures and I get to go shopping with my sista for some cute house decor! There's so many walls and ledges that need to be filled with some cuteness:) I'll post more pics once everything is put together!

5 comments:

Brett said...

Your house looks great! I'm most excited to hear that you have an extra bedroom. All that says to me is, "come stay". Ashley and I are really hoping to get accepted to Nellis Air Force Base for residency. Then you'll be forced to hang out with us all the time.

Brett

Ashley said...

Brett told me you had posted pics of your new house so I had to check them out. It is such a cute house! I can't wait to see how you decorate it. I know how fun it is to move in and figure out where you want to put everything. Your old apartment was super cute every time we saw it so I'm sure your new house will look great once your done. To bad their isn't or Quilted Bear in Vegas..or is there? I'm sure you find tons of cute stuff either way...it will just be hard to pick which to buy. I wish we could have hung out more last weekend, it was just such a short trip. We love you both!

Plain City Dickamores said...

i am so happy for you guys!!! That is great. Have Fun with Tami this Mothers Days weekend. Enjoy the sun and shopping:)

stephanie beals said...

Im so excited for you guys. Im glad I could help you guys find your dream home! Cant wait for the house warming party!

Lucy Bowman said...

The house looks awesome. I am happy for you!