CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my fabulous sista... seriously the best sister you could ever ask for. you all should be jealous :) okay so here it goes.

Two names you go by: Jenn & Jenny Benny Whenny (i dunno... Brady says that sometimes lol)
Two things you are wearing right now: my cute yellow dress that my niece donated to me and my fav bracelet from ae
Two things you ate today: string cheese and a krispee kreme donut for our "Author's Celebration" we had today in 1st grade... but it was a bad idea cuz like an hour later a kid threw up all over her desk!!! was it the donut?? Yuck!
Two things you did last night: hung out with Brady & had DQ (hurry before it closes tam! :)
Two Things you want very badly at this moment: a vacation and for March 14th to hurry up and get here already! :)
Last two people you just spoke to: Brady & my sista
Two things you're doing tomorrow: district wide staff development day... BORING! and celebrating with my love after he dazzles the ortho school with his interview!
Two longest car rides: my drive to vegas from WA and family reunion trips to utah every summer when i was little... i think i know all the madonna and cyndi lauper songs from those trips. haha!
Two favorite beverages: chocolate milk & orange soda

kay now I have to tag 2 peeps sooo... I pick kati & stephanie :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks! Brett and I are excited for our Vegas trip...and it looks like we need to keep the calendar open for another trip March 14th : ) See ya soon.

Carrie said...

Jen! I love your blog! I miss those Vegas kids so much and the teachers of course! The pirate idea was fantastic. I'm sure Mr. Nellis played the part well!

Nances said...

Hi Jenn...This is Krista (Brady's sister-in-law). It's fun to see pics of you and Brady and get to know you a little bit through your blog. We were bummed we didn't get to meet you when you came up--but you know I was a little preoccupied with the whole labor and delivery thing :) Hopefully we'll get to meet you soon. Tell Brady 'hi' from us. Glad he had you to spoil him on his bday!