CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FuN TiMeS!

Well I'm still happily engaged! Yay!
Here's some fun things Brady and I have been up to the past couple of weekends...
We went to the BYU/UNLV game with my best friend Marcie and her husband Nate! I was worried it was going to be so cold in Utah (compared to Vegas weather) and wore my cozy boots and brought a big ol jacket... well I ended up getting sunburned! who would have thought? now i'm fake-n-baking to try and get rid of my farmers tan! lol


Then Marcie and I ditched our boys, got all dressed up, and had a fun girls night out at Gardener Village. Gosh that was such a good time! I miss hanging out with Marcie so it was good to have her all to myself :) Everyone there was completly decked out in their witch attire and the entire place was decorated so cute! ... I can't wait till next year so we can do coordinating outfits lol!





Last weekend Brady and I got totally spoiled and went to see two shows down on the strip with his family. He has such a great family and it was so good to spend time with them.

Here we are at Phantom...
and we also saw the Cirque du Solei show... Beatles LOVE
I pretty much loved this one! The music was great of course and it was so entertaining... I couldn't decide where to look half the time cuz there was always something going on!





3 comments:

Tami said...

FUN stuff! You and Marcie are cute witches. :)

Nate and Marcie said...

It was so fun to hang out, especially the witches night out! I really think it should be a new tradition, we will have to go all out next year :)

Carrie said...

That sound like so much fun. I love Gardner Village. Next time you are up this way, give me a call. I would love to see you.