CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLLoWeeN

Here are some pictures from our Halloween... we ended up going to the Haunted Corn Maze with Kati and Scott. It's been a tradition of Kati and mine to go every year and we just hadn't gotten around to it so I'm glad we got to go! We also went to a Haunted House that Scott's neighbor built in his garage. It was really good... so good that I had to close my eyes the whole way cuz I can't handle that stuff.


Kati and I in our last minute costumes
You may now kiss the bride :)
So right before this they were coming after us and I totally fell and took Brady down with me! haha! It was pretty scarey... and they get so close to you too. The chainsaw guy even bumped into Brady... didn't know they were allowed to get that close. Freaky!

Group photo at the Corn Maze







2 comments:

stephanie beals said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! You took Brady down with you? LOL

Carrie said...

Did you guys dress up at school this year? Looks like fun!