CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm EngAgEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was the best night ever!!! Brady was so adorable and I can't believe how much thought he put in to it (with the help of his family of course... love them!). It was so incredibly beautiful and just perfect for me! Here's how it went..........


Brady was like, "Let's go snuggle" and then he booked it upstairs without me. So when I got up there all I saw were these balloons, with sparkling lights outside, and I could see Brady standing out there. I was like, "Brady????" and then I realized what was happening!!!!!
So of course I burst through the balloons and grabbed him and kissed him before he could say anything! I don't know how many times we said I love you! and I was mesmerized and couldn't stop looking around. I mean it was soooooo beautiful!
Then he came by this picture of the temple, got down on one knee, and asked me if I would marry him. and i said YES!!!!! and then I was crying by this point of course :)
His family helped make this picture for us. It says "All you need is Love." Which is so perfect because we just were down at the strip to see the Cirque du Solei show "Love" by the Beatles. I love it! and it was so thoughtful... it really means a lot to me!
Here's my hansome fiance! Gosh he's so cute! He had a little table set up with sparkling grape juice and chocolates! So we celebrated!!!
So that was my night in a nutshell! My head is still spinning and I can't stop smiling! I am so excited to start my life with Brady! He is such an amazing man and is always so good to me. He is the one I've been waiting for all my life, and I'm so glad he finally found me!
Now if only March 14th could get here sooner!
Everybody save the date!



9 comments:

Tami said...

How perfect! Brady is definately a keeper. :) I really love the "All You Need Is Love" picture thing that his family made! How cute is that?
Love you so much Sista! CONGRATULATIONS!
XOXO

stephanie beals said...

Ok, I know you just told me the story on the phone, but I had to come read about it to! Congratulations! Love ya...

Nate and Marcie said...

Oh, you've got me crying! Seriously, what a gorgeous proposal story! I can't tell you how excited I am for you, Jenn. I will save the date for sure!

Anonymous said...

YaY! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! Im so glad you took pics of the decorations to share with us! Love ya chica

Sarah said...

Yippee! Congrats! You will make a beautiful bride!

Carrie said...

Wow! Jen! That is fantastic! What a perfect proposal. I love the picture of the Vegas temple. I miss seeing that!

Plain City Dickamores said...

Congrats Jen!!!! Love the pink!!

Seipert Family said...

LUCKY!! That sounds like a love story to me! CONGRATULATIONS!!

So happy for you!

Jen said...

We are so happy for you!!! The girls are very excited for March!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!