CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

My RiNg!!!!

So I finally got my real ring in... don't you just love it!?!
I mean we're going to have to resize it,
but gosh Brady is sooo good at picking out jewelry!


haha! okay, here's my real one.
and I LOVE IT!!!
too bad sam's club were jerks and almost didn't give it to us! they told brady he didn't have the right receipt... well guess who had the receipt the WHOLE time??? oh sam's club did... aparently that's a new thing they do and the manager wasn't aware.
but oh well, just happy i have it on my finger now :)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU FINALLY GOT IT! geez they werent messing around about the whole 8 weeks things!! and I LOVE IT!! Cant wait to see it in person... and hopefully this one doesnt turn your finger green ;)

Nate and Marcie said...

Jenn, it's so pretty! And now you finally don't have to play along when people admire your ring, you can finally show it off! Where the heck did you get that ginormous one from? Ha ha, I love it!