CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lucky Day!

So I've always been able to say that I never win anything... raffles, contests, you name it, it's never me. So this summer I was on a teaching store website and I saw a contest just for teachers. So I thought about it and decided why not, and entered the contest. Well that was back in July and then... drum roll please... we all know where this is going... I got email from the store that announced:
I'm the WINNER!
Woo hoo! That means I now have $100 lovely free dollars to spend on my classroom! Oh HAPPY DAY! and I also get spotlighted on their website as the October winner! :)
If anybody wants to check it out go to: www.lakeshorelearning.com and click on classroom spotlight winner.
This has been such a blessing because I love spending money on my kids and I'm really trying not to this year. Plus the school district usually gives us $200... but this year we got nada! So this will help out so much. Hooray!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Jen-That is so cool! I LOVE Lakeshore and spend way too much money there. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any supply money this year! That stinks!

Tami said...

Mom showed me the thing about you on the Lakeshore Learning website! You are the most awesome teacher, of course. :)